EPM is experienced in the processes and procedures for standardizing the various file formats as related to Computer-Aided Design (CAD) and Building Information Modeling (BIM) standards to organize our customer’s document repository and electronic document management system(s). This is accomplished through:
- Reformatting, renaming, organizing, and archiving facility and infrastructure construction As-Built drawings, close-out documents, and BIM.
- Retrieving, scanning, copying, and/or plotting construction drawings and documents to support in-house design team(s), project officers, architects, engineers, and facilities maintenance personnel.
- Preparing new and/or updating existing AutoCAD drawings and BIMs for facility and infrastructure design projects.
- Conducting quality control inspections to ensure standardization and accuracy of all project information uploaded to the agency’s primary and secondary construction document and drawing databases.
- Administering SharePoint sites and sub-sites for systems integration, implementation, and security.
- Emergency Planning Management, Inc.
- Stafford, VA 22556